Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here we go!


Exciting news: I stopped by the city yesterday to check the status of our building permit submitted almost a month ago! There's two women my age that work there that I love seeing - they're super supportive of the growing Peanut, and understand my desire to get this show on the road!

The ladies checked, and it turns out the permit was held at Morgantown Utility Board (MUB), and they would email them for an update. They also gave me names/numbers to call, and I ended up leaving a message. Within an hour, MUB called me back, apologizing, saying it was “hung up on a desk somewhere,” but that now the approval is with the city! Now we're ready for some big stuff! Spring break plans = demo the kitchen! We're taking volunteers...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment